With better advancements in technology comes better advancements in dentistry. Although procedures used for replacing or repairing a tooth were once incapable of recreating your original dental profile, thanks to cutting edge technology, your old smile can be restored or even improved. The following is a list of dental procedures that can turn your smile into an oral masterpiece:
– Dental Implants: Dental implants are tooth replacement procedures that replace missing teeth with permanent substitutes by installing them into your jawbone for a sturdy and lasting hold.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth restoration procedures that can cap or conceal damaged teeth with strong covers that provide safety, aesthetics, and comfort.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are tooth restoration procedures that bond thin but durable shells to the fronts of teeth for a customized smile that is sure to please.
– Dentures: Dentures are tooth replacement procedures that can replace missing teeth with artificial teeth that are durable, yet removable.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: Teeth whitening treatments are tooth restoration procedures designed to improve the color of your teeth, or to remove stains and imperfections.
– Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are tooth replacement procedures that can replace the missing gaps in your mouth by using substitutes that are held in place by neighboring teeth.
– Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a tooth restoration procedure similar to veneers and crowns that fuse material directly onto teeth to improve function, color, or look.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a cosmetic dentistry procedure with one of our dentists, Dr. Richard Mantoan, Dr. Armand DiBenedetto or Dr. Zaid Atarchi, please call us at 708-794-4253. At Southland Smiles in Flossmoor, Illinois, we look forward to helping you have the best smile yet!