We are happy to announce that as of June 1, we will resume our regular patient care! Your patience and understanding during this worldwide health crisis has been greatly appreciated. This letter explains the updated disease prevention procedures and guidelines we will follow as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and American Dental Association® (ADA). Following are the main points.
- If you are in any way ill, have a fever or have been in contact with someone within the last 14 days known to have COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive in our parking lot for an appointment, please call our front office and we will let you know when to come in. We ask that patients enter unaccompanied. If a guardian or helper is needed to accompany the patient, please limit it to one person.
- When entering the office, please wear a face mask on and use our hand sanitizer on the front counter. If you are accompanied by a guardian or helper, please make certain they follow these guidelines as well.
- Our reception room will have limited seating and no magazines or snacks. Clear acrylic particle barriers at the front desk will protect our team against airborne pathogen exposure when you check in.
- We will verify your normal temperature with a no-touch thermometer and escort you to a treatment room.
- You will be asked to use a pre-treatment antiseptic mouth rinse.
- Our doctors and team will be wearing all recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Your next appointment will be made while you are still in the treatment room.
- We ask that all patient portion expenses be either pre-paid, taken care of by credit or debit cards on file or by pre-arranged outside financing to avoid physical payment transactions at the front desk.
Our promise to you is that this streamlined process to insure your good health will in no way lessen the highest standard of patient care you will receive. We greatly appreciate you and your loyalty to our practice, and your personal satisfaction will always be our #1 priority.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Your Dental Team at Southland Smiles