Nobody wants a toothless smile, so fill in missing teeth with dental bridges. A dental bridge is an effective form of tooth replacement that is permanently inserted into your mouth to fill a void left behind by missing teeth. For more information about dental bridges, consider the following:
– Dental bridges can support your facial structure.
– They frequently last anywhere from ten years to a lifetime with normal use.
– Bridges make keep your teeth from moving or shifting. This can happen due to gum destabilization in the zone around a missing tooth.
– Bridges can restore functions and skills lost from missing, including critical skills such as chewing, speaking, and eating.
– Dental bridges can greatly reduce your risk of tooth decay and gum disease since they fill in gaps in your smile that can frequently become safe havens for bacteria and food debris.
– Dental bridges can repair empty gaps created by missing teeth.
If you are interested in a bridge or any other procedure at Southland Smiles, you are welcome to book an appointment with Dr. Richard Mantoan and the team at our office in Flossmoor, Illinois. We can be reached at 708-794-4253. Tooth loss can be conquered, so feel free to come see us today.